5 x 7 Photo Albums Pack of 2, Each Photo Album Holds Up to 48 5×7 Photos
- LIGHTWEIGHT, SOFT PHOTO ALBUMS IN HARD-TO-FIND LARGE SIZE with a variety of random, assorted cover colors and patterns. Use them to organize more than just your photos - ideal to easily flip through travel memories, busy books, flashcards, recipes, coupons, home improvement projects and anything else you need to easily sort and store.
- STURDY YET STILL FLEXIBLE BRAG BOOKS feature a heavier 0.2mm cover and unique prints you won’t find in stores. Each photo album in this pack holds up to 48 photos (twice the amount of most albums this size!). With the two photo albums in this bundle, you can store up to 96 photos.
- THE DURABLE POCKETS keep photos or other memorabilia secure - opening is on interior 7" edge towards the spine. Each page holds a single photo with a white background. Made of polypropylene.
- THE FLEXIBLE COVER has a cardstock insert that can be easily swapped out. Keep the beautiful covers that come with the albums, or remove them to insert your own photo or artwork for a custom, personalized album.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR photographers, travelers, new parents, grandparents, pet owners, graduates, newlyweds, teachers, students, homeschoolers, kids, couponers, in-home party consultants and more.
Hold up to 48 photos in this lightweight, portable album. This 5x7 size is hard to find in a soft, flexible cover - stock up today! Each pocket photo album has easy slip-in pockets that open towards the spine - nothing can slip out. Covers come in assorted, random colors and patterns.
Think outside the box! Not only are these photo albums great for your 5 x 7 photos, but here are a few more ideas:
- Handy mini recipe organizer / cookbook
- The perfect size to store and sort your nail shields
- Add flashcards for review for school, homeschooling or work
- Use for record keeping and charts for chores and school work
- Nicely sized to fit in a purse for coupons
- Make a quiet book for toddlers and young children
- Put together a photo album of your trip with photos, postcards and memorabilia.
- Create a brag book with newborn pics, ultrasound photos, school memories, vacations, holidays, any major event or achievement.
- Use as hostess gifts and prizes for home parties
- Have a remodeling or building project? Store paint chips and samples to compare later. Keep a record of all the paint colors you used in your project.