Hold up to 48 photos (that’s twice the amount of most 4 x 6 albums!) in this lightweight, portable album. Each pocket photo album has easy slip-in pockets that open towards the spine – nothing can slip out! Covers come in assorted, random colors and patterns.
Note for Classical Conversations families: Our family uses these for CC memory work – they are the perfect size and number for a very portable way to pack your memory work around. Our daughters have memory mastered four years straight and these books were a big part of it. C3 users can find flip books with memory work and maps for download that fit perfectly – we will be using the new ones updated for the 5th edition Foundations Guide by user kleckrone. She has two versions (one with less ink) and even provides a link for our albums in her instructions! Make sure to visit her Etsy shop and give her a donation for all of her hard work on these wonderful flip books.
Think outside the box! Not only are these photo albums great for your 4 x 6 photos, but here are a few more ideas:
- Handy mini recipe organizer/cookbook
- The perfect size to store and sort your Nail Shields
- Add flashcards for review for school, homeschooling or work
- Nicely sized to fit in a purse for coupons
- Make a quiet book for toddlers and young children
- Put get together a photo album of your trip with photos, postcards and memorabilia.
- Swap out the cardstock covers with your own artwork or photo
- Holds up to 48 photos (twice the amount of most albums this size!)
- Lightweight, portable, pocket photo album
- Keeps photos or other memorabilia secure
- Perfect gift for photographers, travelers, new parents, grandparents, pet owners, students, homeschoolers and more.