6 x 8 Photo Albums Pack of 2 with 30 Pockets- Each Large Format Photo Album Holds Up to 30 4×6 Photos in Clear Pockets
Please note that these have 30 pockets. Hold up to 30 items in this lightweight, portable album. This 6x8 size is hard to find in a soft, flexible cover - stock up today! Each pocket photo album has easy slip-in pockets that open towards the spine - nothing can slip out.
Perfect for 5 x 8 timeline cards, or other large format flashcards. 60 pockets mean room for each set of cards with room to spare for extra sets, personalized cards, memories of the school year and more.
Covers come in assorted, random colors and patterns.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, SOFT PHOTO ALBUMS IN HARD-TO-FIND LARGE SIZE WITH CLEAR POCKETS with a variety of random, assorted cover colors and patterns. Use them to organize more than just your photos - ideal to easily flip through travel memories, busy books, flashcards, recipes, coupons, home improvement projects and anything else you need to easily sort and store.
- UNIQUELY DESIGNED for not only photos, but to store and organize large size 5x8 timeline cards for school use. The flexible has a cardstock insert that can be easily swapped out. Keep the beautiful covers that come with the albums, or remove them to insert your own photo or artwork for a custom, personalized album.
- THE DURABLE CLEAR POCKETS keep photos or other memorabilia secure - opening is on interior 8" edge towards the spine. Each page holds a single item with both sides viewable. Made of polypropylene.
- STURDY YET STILL FLEXIBLE BRAG BOOKS feature a heavier 0.2mm cover and unique prints you won’t find in stores. Each photo album in this pack holds up to 30 photos. With the two photo albums in this bundle, you can store up to 60 photos.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR photographers, travelers, new parents, grandparents, pet owners, graduates, newlyweds, teachers, students, homeschoolers, kids, couponers, in-home party consultants and more.
Think outside the box! Not only are these photo albums great for your 6 x 8 photos, but here are a few more ideas:
Handy mini recipe organizer / cookbook
The perfect size to store and sort your nail shields
Add flashcards for review for school, homeschooling (especially if you are following the classical method of education) or work
Use for record keeping and charts for chores and school work
Nicely sized to fit in a purse for coupons
Make a quiet book for toddlers and young children
Put together a photo album of your trip with photos, postcards and memorabilia.
Create a brag book with newborn pics, ultrasound photos, school memories, vacations, holidays, any major event or achievement.
Use as hostess gifts and prizes for home parties
Have a remodeling or building project? Store paint chips and samples to compare later. Keep a record of all the paint colors you used in your project.